Re: tracking current / kernel modules

Hi,
=>Where is the problem? something inconsistent on my side? A problem with
=>build-sh run of makedepend?

    Looks like you need to build tools. Try:

        cd /usr/src
        ./build.sh tools modules installmodules=/
Is that not covered by these steps covered in the update guide?

$ mkdir /usr/obj /usr/tools
$ cd /usr/src
$ ./build.sh -O /usr/obj -T /usr/tools -U -u tools

I think you do not need to install the tools to build the modules. My goal is to build the tools, install the kernel+modules, test it and the proceed with the userland and its installation.

thank you,
    Riccardo