Re: NetBSD is a Professionals Tool

Hi,

I for one would be very interessed in learning from your experience.
For I migrated to NetBSD a short while ago, specificaly to make use of
the advertised portability.
Though at the moment, I am still just playing about with the OS and have
not had the spare time to look into using it in embedded applications.

Could you point me in the direction of some good documentation that
could be used as a starting point?
Or even better I you could provide your own documentationi (hint^^).
I would be willing to proof-read and tryout.

My thought was to get my hands on a Raspberry Pi Computer and use that
as a starting platform. (Just need it to be made available)
Unless you can suggest a decent low cost starting platform?
As at 25-35 euros, it would be an ideal system to display NetBSD's
portability.

Regards,

Jonathan.