Re: Xen

On 08/02/2011 09:34 PM, Greg Troxel wrote:
With xen, it's reasonable to set up a machine as a dom0 and have a dozen
domUs on it, and to run the entire group in production for order of
years and depend on it (including booting from power-on with no human
present).  I have never had the impression that qemu/virtualbox was
suitable for that.

Ok. Yeah, that sounds very different from QEMU / VirtualBox. I think those are more geared toward a desktop user who wants to run just one or a handful of guest OS's.

I'm not overweight, I'm undertall.