Re: http://www.softwarefreedomday.org global city teams recruitment

> With that in mind most events do talk about free operating systems but I
> think it's good to be progressive.

Good point thanks Fred.
Personaly with most MS users I suggest: Switch to Firefox + maybe
Thunderbird, then look at OpenOffice, then think if you still want
to pay MS, as they will run on Linux & BSD - inc. on a spare partition.

That's probably why MS had legal wrangles re bundling their IE
browser free, the browser's the thin end of the wedge: Their wedge
to greater MS addiction, or our wedge to freedom :-)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.