And we'd love to have more BSD people around as well :p

Thanks a lot.

Fred

On 07/24/2011 08:20 PM, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
Hi "NetBSD Users's Discussion List"<netbsd-users%NetBSD.org@localhost>
&  cc Frederic Muller - SFI<fred%softwarefreedomday.org@localhost>

From:           Scrap Happy<Scrap%GMX.com@localhost>
Date:           Sat, 23 Jul 2011 23:38:56 -0700
Subject:        Re: promoting NetBSD for embedded&  appliance projects

Yup.<frown>   I think this is a consequence of the "quantity"
of Linux seats, evangelism, etc.

I can't do anything about *that*.

There's a short (1.5 weeks) window of opportunity now, to register for
        Free promotional stuff to promote Software Freedom Day.
Users need to combine, per city round the world, into teams with users
of other BSD&  other Linux etc,&  register teams Quickly to
qualify for the freebie promo article kits to be posted in time to
arrive for for Software Freedom Day events.

So talk to friends in your cities who use BSD&  Linux
Here's something I posted last night with URLs