Re: Ipv6 connectivity

On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 17:57:15 -0400, David Howland wrote:
> I can ping6 all I want now, although I still can't get 6to4 to work.
> I will self-troubleshoot a bit more before hitting the list.

ipf6.conf works on the IPv6 level (tunneled or native).

But you must also allow the 6to4 packets, which are *IPv4* proto 41,
in ipf.conf.

I have the following in ipf.conf for my SixXS tunnel:

### IPv6 tunnel with SixXs (stateless)
pass out quick on sip0 proto 41 from any to
pass in quick on sip0 proto 41 from to any

-- :: :: PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F