How well does EeePC 1015PEM work these days?

Having discovered that SAS (the airline, not the special forces ;-) ) stomped enough on my checked baggage to crush the screen of my trusty little eeepc900, I am looking for a replacement and laid my eyes on an EeePC 1015PEM.

A search on mail-index reveals a mid-january thread about networking possibly working on -current with some patches. Does anyone know what the support status is today? (usb, wlan, lan, uvideo, ...)

I'd like to chuck NetBSD-5.x at it rather than bleed on the -current edge, but networking -- wireless at a minimum -- would then of course be a prerequisite.

Grateful for your input on experiences with NetBSD on this netbook.

Best regards,
ali:)