Re: Xorg

Hi,

I had serous problems too, I coudln't get X working in 5.1 and I have an intel graphics adapter too. There was a kernel bug that was fixed, I am able to use X quite well when I switched to code directly from CVS!

Look back in the mailing list, the patch was shown too. The notes are for a HP nc6120 laptop IIRC.

Riccardo

curzon dax wrote:
Sorry to waffle on, but I'm not at all interested in DRM etc; just being able
to browse the net and start emacs in graphical mode would do nicely