Re: NetBSD 5.1 AMD64 not recognize ethernet card

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 07:23:28PM -0300, patricio retamales wrote:
> Yes, I can install this branch removing my current installation of netbsd
> 5.1, but after a couple of days more, because I have very little time due to
> my work.

You don't to replace your current NetBSD installation. All you need is
a new kernel. You will find it on that ISO image you can download
it here:

http://ftp.fr.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-5-1/201105010400Z/amd64/binary/kernel/netbsd-GENERIC.gz

        Kind regards