Fwd: Load balancing outgoing traffic (pools with PF and IPFILTER)

Hi, I just wanted to follow up on something I recently found being new
to ipfilter as well which might help someone out in the future:
ippools.  I believe this might be a feature of more recent NetBSD
releases, however I may be mistaken.  As I've mentioned,
I just discovered this feature myself as I am setting up a
NetBSD-based DNS Server with ipfilter.  A great firewall package all
around.  Here is a link to the appropriate manual page.  Regards

http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?ippool++NetBSD-current