wedges on raidframe on wedges

Hi,

I have two 2TB drives. They need to be mirrored and cut up in to several chunks that can be exported via iSCSI and/or NFS. So my first inclination is to create 1 large wedge on each disk, RAID-1 them together with RaidFrame and then split up the raid using wedges.

Now this is not that different, I guess, than disklabels on raidframe on disklabels. But it does bring up a few questions for me...

  o Is there any benefit to creating wedges on raid0 vs. disk-
    labeling it?

  o Consider that the "partitions" on raid0 will be exported via
    iSCSI. What "type" would I use in dkctl raid0 addwedge?

  o Is there any advantage to sharing up the wedges (or partitions)
    vs. creating a filesystem and sharing up sparse files? I can't
    imagine the latter being better for performance!

  o Any other pitfalls wrt wedges that I should be concerned about?

Any help would be great!

Louis