Stability of -current for a Xen Dom0 machine

Hello everybody. I've had a Hetzner root server running Debian Linux as XEN
Dom0 and some DomUs (some are NetBSD) with good results. Now I'd like to
upgrade the server and get a new machine. The idea would be to put
NetBSD-current as Dom0 (mainly because of LVM support, that I badly need) and
then migrate the DomUs to the new machine.
No problems with the procedure (even if it's not straightforward, I've done
some tests in some local VMs), but I'd like to ask you (surely more experienced
than me in NetBSD) if it's a wise choice or if, using -current, I will likely
run into problems. Actually, also the "famous" Debian Stable has some drawbacks
with Xen, while all my NetBSD dom0 (5.1 release, anyway) never lost a hit.
As far as I see, -current is the only way to have LVM.

Thank you