AW: Re: Dell PowerEdge Pro410 with NetBSD 5

> ...ESXi...
Why do you think about such a crazy stuff if you prefer XEN (and PV i
mention...)?
Before you go on ESXi i would recommend to use a XEN Linux Dom0.

Linux provides usually all drivers for the typical server management hardware /
features - so our typical scenario is running NetBSD as PV DomU on a slight
(Gentoo) Linux Dom0 which performs very well and gives full access to the
underlying hardware features (we mainly use HP instead) and the ability to run
manufacturer software on it (instead of building your own Linux Dom0 you might
try a ready to run XEN Dom0 linux distri to check how far that suites your
needs).

If there is any way to do this by NetBSD we would switch the DomU into NetBSDs
too.

hth
Cheers and good luck,

Niels.