IPMI SOL and console baud rate

Hello,

I asked a while back about setting up IPMI Serial Over LAN on NetBSD and
received some help on it, but I got busy with other work and am just now
getting back to it.

Through BIOS options, I can redirect BIOS output over SOL, that's been
working fine.  Using the advice I received previously, I used installboot to
change the console to com1 at a speed of 115200 (consistent with the BIOS
options of COM2 at 115200).  /etc/ttys has everything off except tty01 using
'...getty std.115200 unknown...' and constty using '...getty (Pc or
std.115200, doesn't seem to make a difference) vt100...'  I've also
uncommented screen 0 in /etc/wscons.conf.

Using these settings, I see everything up to the bootloader, where I'm able
to select different boot options as I would from a regular console (using
consdev com1 doesn't seem to affect anything).  Once NetBSD starts booting,
I get all of the kernel output on the computer I'm connecting from, but it
suddenly cuts off at or a little after listing vendor products at pci0.  If
I wait until getty starts (which I can tell by seeing if ctrl+Fn does
anything from a keyboard/monitor connected to the server) then hard power
off the server, a few seconds later the rest of the kernel output plus all
of the NetBSD starting messages including the login: prompt on tty01 get
dumped to the remote computer.  However, this does not work if I wait too
long after getty starts - in that case nothing happens on the remote
computer.

As far as I can tell, this looks like a speed difference problem, but I
don't know any other places to change the console baud rate.  If I'm right
in my conclusion, is there anywhere else speed can be changed?  If not, any
ideas what's happening?

This is on a Dell PowerEdge R210 using NetBSD 5.1_RC4.

Thanks,
Zack Brown