Wireless N - Laptop - Which external device is supported out of the box

Hello,

I am looking for a Wireless N Card supported by NetBSD.

This could be a USB Dongle or PC-Card.

While I found some wireless b/g usb-sticks mentioned here in this
forum I couldn't find something about the new N standard.

Thanks for your advise

--
Mit freundlichen GrÃÃen,
i.A. Markus Maiwald

Apple for Works - *NIX for Network - Windows for Solitaire

Security is the one concept, which makes things in your life stay as
they are. Otto Normal is a man, who is afraid of changes in his life;
so naturally he does not employ security.