Re: Build breakage on netbsd-5

> yes: http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-5/
> there is no build including this pullup yet, wait for a new build
> to show up.

> Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>
>    NetBSD: 26 ans d'experience feront toujours la difference

It looks like the build came up between the time of your message and my getting
to read it.

So I downloaded it: i386cd.iso and source sets too, onto Linux partition.  Now
I guess I can update either by update from sysinst or by the method discussed
in the recent thread on upgrading NetBSD in place.

As for the source code, I see /usr/src/CVS and /usr/xsrc/CVS are geared to
netbsd-5-1-RELEASE, which is not what I want here.

I suppose I could wipe out /usr/src/* and /usr/xsrc/*, after copying out my
kernel config files, and then extract the new source sets from directory /.   I
guess I need to reread the part in the guide about downloading and updating
source and building the kernel.

I will get to see if I can now read the Linux partition from NetBSD, and also
the status of the screenblanking bug.

Tom