Re: Linux domU disk questions

On 03.01.2011 22:28, Gerard Lally wrote:
> Excellent information! I had an inkling this should be possible but I
> was chasing my tail trying to find out more before posting here.
>
> How is video performance in the PV domU by the way?

Decent, at least enough to play flash things (Youtube, up to 480p for
me). I do it daily, but my main host being a core i7, this is probably
not very pertinent. Dunno for sound, as my experience with pulseaudio
has always been bad :/

Same goes for HVM, except when you throw in OpenGL.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jym%NetBSD.org@localhost