NetBSD 5.1 GPT issues during installation / AMD64

Hello everyone,
I am facing some trouble trying to install 5.1 amd64 release.
It just hangs at a first moment after partitioning the disk (I want to use
the entire disk so, no MBR set)
When i drop to shell and chroot into another env and remove the
auto-detected wedges (with no defined type) I got an error message regarding
bogus mapping for rwd0d.
Then in my third attempt, I detached the wd0 and when tried to rescan the
device got "drvctl: DRVRESCANBUS: Device not configured"

So, what is next? Is there a way to disable GPT autodetect in the
installation kernel since i don't bother to use it?

Any hints will be really appreciated.

Cheers!

Rod

--
Have you tried turning it off and on again?