Re: Atheros AR8131/AR8132 Gigabit/Fast Ethernet driver

Hi,
I had a semi working (no dhcp) port of OpenBSD's alc driver, you could
find it in PR43019.
The FreeBSD one is more promising (but harder to port), because it
recognizes Atheros AR815{1,2} cards too.
I hope someone will work on it...

pierre

--
Pierre Allegraud