5.1_RC4 router

Okay, so I've got a NetBSD 5.1_RC4 box set up as a local router. I have two
NICs, one for the WAN connection to the internet, and the other my LAN. I
have dhclient running only on the WAN interface, and dhcpd running only on
the LAN interface. dhclient successfully pulls an IP address from my ISP's
dhcpd, and assigns it to the interface, and assigns the routes, etc. I have
the LAN NAT'd to the outside world, and all packets are succesfully
forwarded. However, I am unable to access the WAN from the router itself.
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here, but I can't think of what.

TIA,
EMFN(SU) Byron Grobe, USN