Re (3): Saga of the installation of NetBSD on a Sparc 2

From:   matthew sporleder <msporleder%gmail.co.@localhost>
Date:   Thu, 04 Nov 2010 20:22:17 -0400
> crossover cables are best for this type of situation.

That's what I have and it worked in July.

From:   matthew sporleder <msporleder%gmail.co.@localhost>
Date:   Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:45:59 -0400
> did you see your requests with tcpdump?

By the way, how do PAM and iptables and tcpdump relate?  If PAM or iptables
blocks the connection, will tcpdump be able to report anything useful?

Thanks,         ... Peter E.

--
Telephone 1 360 450 2132.  7785886232 is gone.
Shop pages http://carnot.yi.org/ accessible as long as the old