NetBSD on Satellites (was: NetBSD 5.0.2 does not boot properly on Toshiba Satellite, keyboard problems)

Hello Pierre,

Thank you very much for your suggestions! I've followed it everything was

May I also ask you some questions as a Toshiba Satellite NetBSD user? :)

1. How did you update the BIOS? Toshiba provides BIOS updates as Windows
executables. Did you do it from Windows or via USB stick?
2. On my Satellite I can not adjust the LCD brightness level (may be it is
because the ACPI is disabled?). There're functional keys (Fn+FN) for it.
Did you managed to get it work? It there any other way to configure it? I
have not found anything related in the sysctl..

Thanks in advance,

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:48:01 +0200, Pierre Allegraud