Re: NetBSD 5.0.2 does not boot properly on Toshiba Satellite, keyboard problems

Hello,
I had to disable ohci too on my previous laptop.

You could try with :
- in the boot prompt :
boot netbsd -2c (ACPI disabled) or boot netbsd -c (ACPI enabled)
- in the kernel prompt :
disable ohci
quit
- test your keyboard

My new laptop is also a Toshiba Satellite, but I only had to update
the BIOS in order to run NetBSD with APCI enabled.

Good luck !

Pierre

--
Pierre Allegraud