Re: i386: Issues with flash in firefox

2010/7/19 Jeff_W <jgw%sdf.org@localhost>:
> I used the following guide (loosely) for the setup:
> http://www.ezunix.org/index.php?title=Macromedia_Flash_in_Firefox_3_on_NetBSD

Thanks, Dennis and Jeff. Now flash works... differently:
While I can now upload files in Google Mail/Docs and watch YouTube
videos (including sound), other sites (for instance Arte Plus7)
completely stopped working -- they require Flash 10.

And the display problems are different, too: the "attach"/"upload"
links in Google Mail/Docs are now just white rectangles.

Kind regards
Ingolf