Re: fuse-afpfs-ng: Could not find /dev/fuse0

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 10:10:18PM -0400, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> wrote:
>
> > That looks right. Can you please try to "ktrace" it?
>
> http://www.netmeister.org/tmp/mount_afp.dump

I'm sorry but I cannot figure out what is going wrong from the dump.
I just tried it under NetBSD/amd64 5.1_RC3 and got this far ....

Could not connect, never got a response to getstatus, Connection timed out

... which is similar to the problems that even Linux users report on
(at least) 64bit systems.

My best guess is that one of the many puffs enhancements and bug fixes
in the "netbsd-5" branch makes a difference. Please try with a
NetBSD 5.1 release candidate.

        Kind regards