Re: Small (console) LCD recommandation ?

Hello,

I finally got a Lilliput 619GL70 7" from Amazon.

So far, so good, AC and VGA plugged, it gets recognised since BIOS initialization, then by the NetBSD console and finally by Xorg.

The dmesg entry is:
uep0 at uhub1 port 1
uep0: eGalax Inc. Touch, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2
wsmouse2 at uep0 mux 0

The xrandr entry is:
VGA connected 1366x768+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 0mm x 0mm
   1366x768       60.0*+
   1024x768       60.0
   800x600        60.3
   640x480        59.9