Re: X problem

On 09.07.2010 04:15, Peter Tamei wrote:
> Yes, I tried with xfce4, but the problem persists
> It's rare the the problem has disappeared changing the monitor.

If the tft reports bad or incorrect EDID, I suppose the xserver falls
back to default resolution and enable virtual screen so you can pan
through it.

Post the ouptut of "xrandr -q --verbose". Try changing the resolution of
the root window also, with something like "xrandr -s 1024x768".

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost