Re: patch: **** can't find .orig

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Eric d'Alibut
<eric.halibut%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> The Subject is an error when trying to run 'make' in a pkgsrc dir on a
> new install.

> I have pkgsrc installed as /opt/pkgsrc.

> In /etc/mk.conf I have PKGSRCDIR = "/opt/pkgsrc/"

It dawned on me that I had forgotten to mention I am using the 2010Q1
pkgsrc. But my kernel is old, dated 4/26/09, NetBSD 5.0.

HTH

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely

http://1id.com/contact/=bob.bernstein