NetBSD server sources

I am once again in need of some NetBSD server hardware and am
interested in experiences people have had with different companies.  I
am looking to purchase the hardware and am happy to configure the OS,
etc., but I want to work with a company that will provide
well-supported hardware components.  I have been in contact with folks
at iXsystems who have done some work with NetBSD but are mainly a
FreeBSD house.

Does anyone have experience with them or other sources of server
hardware intended to run NetBSD?  Recommendations welcome.

Cheers,
Brook