Re: Atheros AR9280 unrecognized

On 5/14/10 2:38 AM, Sylvain Mora wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> The kernel -current is not enought ? I thought that was enough for
> drivers.
> So I have to install NetBSD 5.1 or current entire ?
>
> Regards
> Sylvain

My apologies... I overlooked your statement about compiling current.
(Note to self... more speed, less haste!)

As long as you're compiling in the appropriate driver, I'd expect that
the kernel alone should be sufficient.

Sorry for the extra noise!  Hopefully someone with similar hardware can
give you a suggestion or two.

Mike.