Atheros AR9280 unrecognized

Hello,

I just installed NetBSD 5.0.2 on my laptop and encountered a problem with my
atheros wireless card.

It is a AR9280 Atheros chipset, and on the man 4 ath from NetBSD current i
saw it was supported. So I compiled the NetBSD current kernel (Without
MODULAR option), but my wireless card is still unrecognized.

'ifconfig -a' doesn't show any ath0 device

and dmesg show :

vendor 0x168c product 0x002a (miscellaneous network, revision 0x01) at pci3
dev 0 function 0 not configured

Did I miss something ? Do I need to do anything else to get my card working
?

Thanks,
Sylvain