Re: Garmin Edge 705 and NetBSD?

I have a etrex vista hcx, and that works fine in umass mode and in usb
data mode using gpsbabel.

Newer units seem to be umass-only and just store data in the filesystem.
the edge report from Luke certainly looks that way.

I suspect Geert's problem is either that we need a special USB driver or
there's some timing detail that either we get wrong or that garmin
demands beyond-spec behavior about.  But he would have noticed if linux
had a special driver...