Re: Garmin Edge 705 and NetBSD?

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 01:08:46PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> Perhaps it has a specific driver. Does it present a serial port
> underneath?

Nothing but ugen.  Although the device id is listed in usbdevs:

/* Garmin products */
product GARMIN FORERUNNER305    0x0003  Forerunner 305

> What does the driver look like for linux?

There is a "garmin_gps" linux driver but I have to unload it before I
can use gpsbabel/garmintools.  These tools access the device directly
via libusb.

        Geert

--
Geert Hendrickx  -=-  ghen%telenet.be@localhost  -=-  PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F