Re: Definition of NetBSD users

> 4) Indeed, proprietary technologies shouldn't even be thought about in
> this context, let alone mentioned as a "notable" feature that makes
> GNU/Linux systems "easier".
s/Flash/FOO/ where FOO is something less desktopy: IBM WebSphere, Oracle and
Informix DBs or even something more trivial like Mathematica. What about
*that*?

> Seriously.  Flash needs to die, and hopefully it will sooner than later
> with the increasing acceptance of Flash-free handheld devices and of course
> with HTML-5.  Maybe we can help!
I mentioned Flash because I was talking about desktop machines. Don't hold
your breath waiting for it to die or HTML 5 to come any time soon.

Regards