Re: Latest Intel Gfx adapters...

Thanks for the reply.

re: nVidia -- I pretty much figured on them being unsupported... I
shouldn't have even mentioned them, as I'm not too interested given
their history/stance w/ open source.

Re: Intel -- if it's something I can 'limp along' with for a time, I'm
willing to try; It was mentioned in #netbsd that one may be able to
use the vesa driver to get basic gfx running until dedicated support
appears. Does that sound reasonable?

-bch

--
-bch