Re: NetBSD flash and java browser plugins

On Sun 28 Feb 2010 at 12:54:59 +0100, Daniel Horecki wrote:
> I have sound with libflashsupport-pulse and pulseaudio.

Ah good so it is possible. However, I just installed it and it doesn't
seem to make a difference. I even restarted X. Perhaps I need to
configure something?

Funny detail: I did an objdump -x on the Linux libflashplayer.so, and I
found:

RPATH /home/buildmeister/flashfarm/buildmeister/flash10build-lnx/plugin/Release

the incompetence...

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.