nbmix - curses mixer using audio(4)

I was having trouble adjusting my volume using aumix and any
other OSS mixer (extra controls for built-in mic / external
mic didn't appear), and mixerctl was too non-interactive, so
I wrote a small curses utility to adjust the volume using
the audio(4) api directly. Maybe someone else will find it
useful.

nbmix - http://polycrystal.org/nbmix

Are there any other mixer programs aside from mixerctl that
use audio(4) rather than OSS?

nbmix works for me on a one month old -current, but I expect
it to compile on other systems.

It's a bit rough around the edges, but if it turns out not
to be a duplication of effort I'll try to clean it up.  Also
open to suggestions on the name.

--
Patrick Mahoney <pat%polycrystal.org@localhost>