Re: nbmix - curses mixer using audio(4)

On Mon 15 Feb 2010 at 23:04:11 -0700, Patrick Mahoney wrote:
> > nbmix - http://polycrystal.org/nbmix
>
> I updated (v0.2) to fix the obvious segfault and to support
> 'enum' controls, but now there are more untested code paths.

I've discovered one :-) Writing to the mixer can give a "device busy"
error on my hardware for some settings (if audio is currently playing;
with the azalia driver), in which case nbmix currently exists. If it
just shows the error (and doesn't retry or exit) it would be fine.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.