Re: Status on NVidia Support In NetBSD?

Wouter Klouwen wrote:
Aioanei Rares( said 2010.01.18 18:58:20 +0000:
David Chanters wrote:
[..] How much effort would be needed to even *think* about
porting this to NetBSD?   Having never done anything like this before,
where on Earth would one start?
David, as long as it's a binary driver that means no source code; no source code means porting is impossible; reverse engineering is kinda out of the question.

Just as well somebody's already done that (mostly):

I forgot about nouveau, my bad. Still, acceleration and stuff are missing from nouveau ATM.