Re: Where's Fortran?

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 9:42 AM,  <> wrote:
>> I'd be interested in f77 through g95.  Is there some way to build these
>> when
>> building the system?  Pkgsrc?  This is for 5.0_stable  i386 and amd64.
>> Thanks,
>> Dave
> Hey Dave,
> I've not used these, but I see several entries in pkgsrc:
> Includes f2c, g95 and gcc3-f77. I think gcc44-4.4.1nb4 may also
> give what you want using gcc4, but I'm not sure. gcc4.1, is the
> base compiler in netbsd5

Thanks.  I've installed g95 for now.  I need to look more at what all is
in gcc44, and whether that would interfere with the system's C compiler
in some way.   I was hoping for some switch or other during the "make build"
process whereby making fortran from the "native" gcc4.1 would be possible.

                       This email address is hosted by gmail.
                          Privacy is not an issue with gmail.