Anybody using PF for Scheduling without altqd?

Hi,

I have a small NetBSD box with 2 interfaces, vr0 (LAN 100mbit) and ath0 (Uplink
to internet)
The box has a USB stick that is used as SMB share on the LAN.
SMB traffic should not be limited so much.
My internet is currently about 2200 kbit

There is no NAT on that box.
Internet should be separated into 3 different classes of which 2 can borrow and
1 not.

Does that work on 5.0_STABLE as of Jan 2010?

David