Re: raidframe on a removable volume

  If I have raidframe on hardwired drives, the kernel autoconfigures
  them at boot-time.  Suppose, though, that I have a raidframe drive
  connected via USB.  When I plug it in and do 'disklabel sd0', I see
  that sd0a and sd0e are of type RAID, which is correct.  I do not have
  easy access to the original raid?.conf files, though I could probably
  retrieve them if I needed to, but in theory that shouldn't be
  necessary -- if the kernel can autoconfigure the drives, why can't

If the drive is plugged in at boot, is it autoconfigured?

It seems like raidctl needs an option to tell the kernel to rerun the
autoconf scan.