Re: Netbook support - status update?

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 11:52:07AM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> We have a page that documents NetBSD's netbook support at
> Are there any new models that are not there that you folks can make
> a statement on the support of ethernet, wireless, X, audio, suspend,
> etc.?
> Has the support for any of the listed models changed in any of the
> listed categories?
> Please send me your updates, and I'll put them on the page!
> (... and then decide if/what netbook I want to get ;-)

My Dell Mini 10 works rather nicely with NetBSD 5.x.

ethernet: Realtek, works with re(4)
wireless: Broadcom, unsupported
X: works with modular Xorg from xsrc
audio: azalia(4) works
suspend: haven't tried (but it has working acpi)
SD card reader: works
webcam: detected as uvideo(4), haven't tested

The only thing I'm really missing is wireless (using external ural(4) card

Geert Hendrickx  -=-  -=-  PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F