ACPI and interrupt assignment

Hi,

is it possible to influence the assignment of interrupt numbers to
devices when ACPI is enabled? Background: on my box, the network
occasionally stops (while running a KDE desktop); after configuring
the network interface down and then up again, everything works well
again. The problems do not arise when the desktop is not used (which
seems to imply that the audio device is left untouched, see below).

The cause seems to be that both rtk0 and auvia0 show the same
interrupt number (10) when booting with ACPI enabled. If I boot with
-c and then use "disable acpi" at the prompt, the audio device uses a
different interrupt (9). Can this be hardwired somehow without having
to disable ACPI completely?

Ingolf