Re: chrooted named kills syslogd?

On 23 Nov 2009, at 22:58, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> I have a named running in named_chrootdir="/var/chroot/named"; it
> appears that if this named is running, syslogd hangs:

It works fine on two systems I look after. Can you describe your configuration
more precisely, please? What version of NetBSD are you using on what platform?
What setting are in "/etc/rc.conf"? What does "/etc/syslog.conf" look like?

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                           http://zhadum.org.uk/