Re: using a NetBSD host as an iSCSI target for OSX (time machine) (or other mechanisms)

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 07:32:37PM +1000, George Michaelson wrote:
> Then it must be for some other reason it failed to make a valid Time
> Machine backup on NFS.

That's possible.

> Have you succeeded in doing this?

No, I haven't even tried as I own an Apple Time Capsule (which according
to rumours is a NetBSD system).

But all the instructions I have seen use AFP. Here are some instructions
for using FreeBSD. They will hopefully translate to NetBSD:

http://blogs.freebsdish.org/rpaulo/2008/10/04/apple-time-machine-freebsd-in-14-steps/

        Kind regards