Re: Drupal Configuration

 > hm, do you have the PHP-MySQL extension installed and loaded?
> You can check this by creating a quick test.php page in which you
>  put the following:
 > then request this page in your browser.   Don't forget to delete
>  it!

I think this is it...

MysqlI Support  enabled
Client API library version      5.0.67
Client API header version       5.0.67
MYSQLI_SOCKET   /tmp/mysql.sock
Directive       Local Value     Master Value
mysqli.default_host     no value        no value
mysqli.default_port     3306    3306
mysqli.default_pw       no value        no value
mysqli.default_socket   no value        no value
mysqli.default_user     no value        no value
mysqli.max_links        Unlimited       Unlimited
mysqli.reconnect        Off     Off

Not sure what to make of that.  I've restarted Apache and MySQL but
still can't configure Drupal 6.14.  To enable this module, add the
following to /usr/pkg/etc/php.ini:  extension=mysql.so
and make sure extension_dir points to the dir where mysql.so is.
Well, it's in /usr/pkg/etc/php.ini.  Must have got something right
there.

Might have to try Plone or Zope next.

--
Richard