Drupal Configuration

Hello there

I'm not sure whether to ask about this on the Drupal site or here on
the NetBSD users list....

I've now got Drupal to the point where I can see the install.php on
the screen in front of me.   However, the install.txt file which I am
supposed to read after installing Drupal says.....

" cp sites/default/default.settings.php sites/default/settings.php
   Next, give the web server write privileges to the
sites/default/settings.php file with the command (from the installation
directory): chmod o+w sites/default/settings.php
  So that the files directory can be created automatically, give the
web server write privileges to the sites/default directory with the
command (from the installation directory): chmod o+w sites/default "

I know that if I install Drupal on Linux or OpenBSD machines I have to
set permissions and copy  the settings.php over.  Such as...

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Drupal
sudo chown www-data:www-data /var/www/drupal/sites/default/files

However, the NetBSD stuff is in different directories.  Can anyone help
by giving me the final stuff to finish installation ?  There is a page on
the Wiki but it doesn't help with the above...

http://wiki.netbsd.se/Deploying_Drupal_on_NetBSD

So, some advice from someone who knows how to sort this out could be
good at this point :)  How do this translate to NetBSD ?  ...  Which
folders or directories do I replace here .....

cp sites/default/default.settings.php sites/default/settings.php
chmod o+w sites/default/settings.php
chmod o+w sites/default

The address of the box in question is below....

--
Richard
http://sleepypenguin.homelinux.org/