Re: NetBSD 5.0.1 cannot see wireless card

Hi David!

about 2: some hardware needs to load some firmware before the driver
itself. i think the wireless cards are in the list of these divices.
Just goolge what is the firmwae part for this card.

abount 3: What burner you are using on this laptop? I am using k3b for
many years and have no problem (on desktops and servers)
Regards
Cyrille