NetBSD hardware support for Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R, Intel Q9550S, Gigabyte GV-R455D3-512I?

as my trusty old Asus TUSL2-C is slowly dying, I have to think about a
 new peecee.

A friend with good hardware experience (but only with Linux and Windogs)
 recommended a few components, and I would like to hear if anybody here
 had good/bad/ugly experiences trying to run NetBSD with identical or
 similar hardware.

             Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R
             Socket 775, Intel P45 Chipset, ICH10R
             audio: Realtek ALC889A codec
             LAN: Realtek 8111C
             ATA via ICH10R: 6*SATA 3Gb/s
             ATA via "GIGABYTE SATA2 chip": 1*PATA, 2*SATA 3Gb/s
             FDC: iTE IT8718
             IEEE 1394a: T.I. TSB43AB23

             Intel Q9550S Socket 775

             Gigabyte GV-R455D3-512I